Just 4 Kids!
Learning about money, saving and investing doesn’t have to be boring. We hope you find the following links interesting and fun. Most of the sites are designed by government and community organizations to help children learn about money and money management.
Start having fun now - start learning about money!
- Money Smart for Elementary School Students Activity Book – Free.
- Money Smart for Elementary School Students Instructor Guide – Free
Just for Kids and Students
- Biz Kid$
- Camp Millionaire
- Consumer Jungle
- FDIC Money Smart
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City – Financial Fables
- Federal Reserve Kids Page
- Federal Trade Commission Admongo
- Feed the Pig for Tweens
- First Gov for Kids
- FTC Videos – For Kids
- Hands on Banking – Kids
- Hands on Banking – Teens
- Help for Young Investors
- It's A Habit
- Jump$tart's Reality Check
- Junior Achievement
- Living Life Online for Tweens and Teens (FTC)
- Mapping Your Future
- Money as You Grow – 20 things kids need to know to live financially smart lives
- Money Metropolis
- Peter Pigs Money Counter
- Planet Orange
- Practical Money Skills Games
- Reality Store on Kids.gov
- Sesame Street Smart Money Habits
- Social Security Administration Kids Page
- Stock Market Game 2000
- The Centsables
- U.S. Department of Treasury Kids Page
- U.S. Mint Kids Page
- You Can Deal With It – College Issues
Important Note: The Department of Business Oversight’s Education and Outreach Program partners with other government agencies, community/non-profit organizations, financial institutions, schools and others to provide information regarding free financial education programs, products, and other resources. Although we review all information and content for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness for educational use, inclusion on the DBO Website does not constitute endorsement of the organization or the organization’s materials nor responsibility for those programs and/or materials by the DBO. Similarly, linking to other Websites does not constitute an endorsement of those sites, but has been provided solely as a convenience.